Chief Development and External Affairs Officer
The Sacramento LGBT Community Center
Outside of Bay Area
1 month ago
- Develop and implement fundraising plans for the organization in conjunction with the CEO, Board of Directors, and development team.
- Manage donor stewardship, pledge collection, and communications regarding the Center’s Welcome Home capital campaign and planned renovation project.
- Work in close partnership with the CEO, members of the Board of Directors, and volunteers to identify and cultivate prospective donors to the organization.
- Prepare written development—and/or oversee the development of—materials, including briefing memos to support the CEO’s engagement with donors, appeal letters, and other donor communications; and select funding proposals/applications and reports.
- Oversee management of all Development Division activities including major gifts, annual individual and corporate giving, foundation and philanthropic grants, special events including Sacramento Pride, marketing and communications, legacy giving, and endowment building.
- Lead event strategy and supervise the Events Director, who is responsible for planning and executing all fundraising events and management of event committees.