Coordinator, Partnerships & Engagement
Please submit a 1) cover letter detailing their qualifications and interest and 2) a current resume. Candidates without both items will not be considered.
Institutional Giving Support:
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential institutional donors (foundations, corporations);
- Manage documentation for proposals and LOI submission including all attachments, grant budgets, etc.;
- Track and communicate key deadlines and deliverables through coordination of shared Grants Calendar and other tools;
- Facilitate signing of grant agreements and contracts by AHS and/or AHSF leadership;
- Work with AHS project teams and AHSF Finance team to coordinate and track fund disbursements in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with approved grant budgets and agreements;
- Monitor budget to actual reports to ensure timely identification of any needs for budget reallocation and no cost extension requests, and communicate with funders accordingly;
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers paid through grant funds;
- Coordinate with AHS project teams to collect data and information for grant reporting;
- Perform data entry to ensure the database reflects due dates/deliverables and contains all relevant and required documentation and records;
- Ensure paper and electronic documents are retained as appropriate following established filing system protocols.
- Provide administrative and calendaring support to P&E;
- Support recurring and occasional meetings, including scheduling, space reservation, agenda preparation, catering, technology set-up, note taking, etc.;
- Assist with coordination of funder/donor cultivation events;
- Support the logistics of hospital and wellness center site visits;
- Enter and maintain data in Raiser’s Edge.
- In collaboration with the Finance & Operations team:
- Support rollout of new software for AHS project team reimbursement;
- Utilize software to assist with ensuring accurate and proper payment of reimbursements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field;
- 2-3 years of experience in development/fundraising, administrative, data management, and/or a nonprofit environment;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- Strong detail orientation with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong online research skills and aptitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with tracking budgets;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships in complex organizations;
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrated commitment to AHSF’s mission and commitment to health equity and safety-net health systems.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar donor database;
- Familiarity with contracts.
Salary Range is $65-$80k.
All employees are required to show proof of vaccination against Flu and Covid19, annually. Employees may be required to wear masks in public spaces of the office, including in open cube areas, depending on CDC guidance.